If you haven’t achieved the results you were hoping for, don’t worry as help is available to give you the best chance of success in the future.
Download our FAQs and see what students often ask with regards to their studies. Also, use the checklist below for advice on what to do next:
- Revision workshops: Some Accredited Study Centres offer open revision workshops to CIM students.
- Marketing Resources: Access the most comprehensive marketing portal, containing thousands of market and company reports, top business journals and other reference material online.
- Recommended reading: The list of recommended and core books for your syllabus.
- Information and library services: As a member you have access to free advice and discounted reference material that could help with your studies.
- Re-marking and feedback service: is for students who have requested more detailed, contextualised feedback based on their scripts/assignments. There are three options to choose from.
- Re-booking your assessments: If you are ready to rebook your assessments for the next session please visit or you can complete the assessment entry form and return to The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Moor Hall, Cookham, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 9QH, UK.