Our new powerpoint presentations will provide you with the opportunity to listen to our presentations on assignments hints and tips on the move.Don’t forget to press the slideshow button to start the show.
CIM June and September 2013 Assignment Briefings from the Senior Examiners
Introductory Certificate in Marketing
Professional Certificate in Marketing
Professional Diploma in Marketing
Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
CAM June and September 2013 Assignment Briefings from the Senior Examiners
Implementing Digital Campaigns (available soon)
Integrating Digital Media and Branding (available soon)
Listen and learn – the official audio study tool
Our new Listen and Learn series of audio CDs make it more convenient for you to study. Whether you’re on the move or catching a quick break at work, these CDs feature over 2 hours worth of guidance and are a great way of improving your chances of success in your assessments.
Made up of 18 tracks by CIM examiners, each CD answers a variety of questions from your unit and introduces real-world examples of marketing in action – ideal for supporting you in your assignments and exams.
Sample a free full track
To sample a full track from the Listen and learn series click on the links below.CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing
- Marketing Essentials: What’s marketing all about?
- Assessing the Marketing Environment: What is the internal marketing environment?
- Market Information and Research: Why is information and information technology important to marketing?
- Stakeholder Marketing: What are the types of relationships and stakeholder groups?
- The Marketing Planning Process: What is the role of marketing?
- Delivering Customer Value Through Marketing: What is the product portfolio?
- Managing Marketing: What is the marketing infrastructure?
- Project Management in Marketing: What marketing information do we need to develop a business case?
Available exclusively from CIM Direct
The CDs are exclusively available from CIM Direct for £14.99 plus postage and packing and can be ordered online or by calling +44 (0)1628 427427.